September 29th, 2011
Manny has continued his community service throughout his career, having served on the following Boards: NM Organic Commission, Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, Albuquerque Capital, and the Private Industry Council.
“To be successful in this challenge it will take a strong and dedicated grass roots organization. I am convinced that the voters of this county will step forward with my family and myself committed in a united volunteer effort.”
“Thank you in advance for your encouragement, generous support, and prayers.”
Paid for by the committee to elect Manny Ortiz, Cheryl Tucker Treasurer
October 12th, 2012
March 20th, 2012
Clerk’s Ofc Annex Downtown – October 2- November 3 Monday thru Saturday – 620 Lomas Blvd NW HOURS: 7am-7pm
- 98th & Central Shopping Ctr: 120 98th NW Suite A5
- Caracol Plaza Shop Ctr: 12500 MontgomeryBlvd NE, suite 101
- Central & Juan Tabo Plaza: 11816 Central SE, Suite C
- Clerks 620 Lomas NW
- Conejos Office Park: 6700 Jefferson St NE, Bldg A
- Coors Plaza: 3200 Coors NW, Suite A &
- Daskalos Center: 5339 Menaul NE
- Golf Plaza: 1720 Bridge Blvd SW, Suite G-1
- Guadalupe Plaza: 6125 4th St NW, Suite 40
- Montgomery Crossing: 8510 Montgomery Blvd NE, St A3B.
- Paseo Crossing Shopping Ctr: 8000 Paseo Del Norte NE, Ste A2.
- Paseo Dell Norte Shopping Centers: 8521 Golf Course Rd NW, Suite 112.
- Rio Bravo Senior Meal Site: 3912 Isleta Blvd SW:
- Siesta Hill Shopping Center: 5405 Gibson Blvd SE.
- Sun Country Plaza: 9421 Coors Blvd NW, Suites G
- University of New MexicoStudent Union Building.
- Village Council Chambers Tijeras City Hall, 12 Camino Municipal Tijeras NM